The Greendale Chamber of Commerce primary focus is the commercial, industrial, and professional interests of the Greendale community as well as participation in projects that enhance the quality of life in the Village of Greendale.
Take advantage of these key benefits and services:
- Voice in Governmental Affairs: The Chamber offers you and your business a vehicle to express a business perspective on issues impacting the business community.
- New Business Contacts: Meet your business neighbors and develop a valuable network of business contacts in Greendale and the surrounding communities.
- Networking: The Chamber offers exciting opportunities to network not only with other businesses, but also other prominent community leaders as well as the Greendale citizens.
- Economic Development: The chamber will work in conjunction with local and state officials to promote Greendale as an excellent place to do business.
- Business Referrals: Referrals are an important part of our member benefits. We direct residents and visitors exclusively to chamber member businesses when they are seeking products and services.
- Credibility: Affiliation with our Chamber conveys stability, reliability, and community involvement.
- Advertising Opportunities: The Chamber offers it's members FREE, effective advertising and promotional opportunities.
- Sponsorship & Community Support: By being a member, your business will instantly be an active sponsor and supporter of the community as the Chamber actively supports many Greendale organizations and programs.
The chamber is a highly respected and visible organization in the community. Becoming a member will instantly add credibility to your business.
- All members recieve a beautiful certificate to display in the office or at the front counter.
- All members receive a GCC Folder.
- All members receive an Official GCC Lanyard for our 'Monthly Networking Socials.
- All members receive a 'Member Perks' Card.
- All members receive access to free & effective advertising opportunities via the Chamber Facebook page, the Chamber website, and other special chamber endorsed materials & events.